Bio-Practica NutraceuticalsOur Holistic Approach to Natural Medicine Combines Tradition, Clinical Experience & Robust Scientific Research.
Bio-Practica is an Australian owned practitioner only brand, which was founded by expert health practitioners dedicated to empowering and supporting healthcare professionals in their clinical setting with innovative integrative and complementary therapeutic solutions.
We believe in drawing upon all levels of available evidence – traditional use, clinical experience, robust scientific research – thereby developing a comprehensive, holistic approach to natural medicine, remaining at the forefront of healthcare solutions.
Explore our range of practitioner-only nutraceuticals.
NEW reformulation – Now with Zinc & Iodine for a complete Iron formula
ORGANICIron COMPLETE contains the gut-friendly, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate with essential cofactors for iron absorption, utilisation and energy production.
✔ Contains nutrients that commonly occur as co-deficiencies with iron and are
involved in energy production
✔ May assist in the management of dietary iron insufficiency
✔ Contains the herb Rosa canina, a rich source of antioxidant compounds including ascorbic acid and beta-carotene which improve iron uptake
✔ Contains the antioxidant vitamin C which aids iron absorption and utilisation
✔ includes zinc to support iron absorption and red blood cell production
✔ Contains activated B vitamins for red blood cell production which do not require enzymatic conversion enabling immediate bioavailability
We are committed to supporting practitioners of complementary medicine
Bio-Practice is committed to supporting complementary medicine practitioners to develop their knowledge and skills to tackle the major health challenges facing their patients today. To support this commitment, Bio-Practica offers a variety of educational events that are available online or face-to-face.
Free Practitioner Registration
- Comprehensive product information & technical summaries
- Access to our dedicated Technical Support Team
- Free practitioner listing on our website
- Free View Educational content in the Learning Hub NETWORK
- Exclusive invitations to our international Seminars (valued at $120) & digital eVENTS (valued at $50 each)
- Earn CPE points
Learning Hub Membership
- On-Demand access to the Learning Hub NETWORK which features over 250 educational videos with new content being added weekly!
- Exclusive invitations to our face-to-face seminars - $80 flat rate which Includes morning tea, lunch & seminar recording
- Exclusive invitations to our digital eVENTS - $30 each which includes printed notes, samples and snacks delivered to your door
- Free access to our Clinical Mastery Courses (Valued at $60 each)
- Access to PracConnect (Facebook group) – Podcasts, Prescribing Guides, Technical Support
- Free access to our Clinical Resource Library which includes:
+ Patient Assessment Tools
- Patient Information Guides
- Research Reviews
- Technical Summaries
- Practitioner Magazines
- Clinical Calculators
- Featured Articles
- Patient Education Kits (Valued at $25 each)
Digital education that is both convenient and informative. Bio-Practica has a vast library of video content including animations, eVents, Webinars, health scoops, seminar replays and more. Earn CPE points...
Bio-Practica runs regular full day, face-to-face educational seminars where you can learn directly from world-leading experts and experiences clinicians, whilst also enjoying the opportunity to network with colleagues and gain hands-on experience with various Bio-Practica products.
Bio-Practica has a library of clinical tools and resources to help take some of the hard work out of your consultations and patient assessment. Learning Hub Members get access to all Bibo-Practica resources.