The Learning Hub
Practitioner-Only Advanced Education & Resources
Become a Learning Hub member for access to the latest educational resources and more…
We are committed to supporting practitioners of complementary medicine
Bio-Practice is committed to supporting complementary medicine practitioners to develop their knowledge and skills to tackle the major health challenges facing their patients today. To support this commitment, Bio-Practica offers a variety of educational events that are available online or face-to-face.
Free Practitioner Registration
- Comprehensive product information & technical summaries
- Access to our dedicated Technical Support Team
- Free practitioner listing on our website
- Complimentary access to our closed Facebook group, PracConnect
- Free View Educational content in the Learning Hub NETWORK
- Exclusive invitations to our international seminars & digital eVENTS
- Earn CPE points
Learning Hub Membership
- On-Demand access to the Learning Hub NETWORK which features over 250 educational videos with new content being added weekly!
- $60 flat rate for our face-to-face and On-Demand seminar (Valued at $120 each)
- Free registration to our digital eVENTS (Valued at $30 each)
- Free access to our Clinical Mastery Courses (Valued at $60 each)
- Free access to our Clinical Resource Library which includes:
- Patient Assessment Tools
- Patient Information Guides
- Research Reviews
- Technical Summaries
- Practitioner Magazines
- Clinical Calculators
- Featured Articles
- Patient Education Kits (Valued at $25 each)
Digital education that is both convenient and informative. Bio-Practica has a vast library of video content including animations, eVents, Webinars, health scoops, seminar replays and more. Earn CPE points...
Bio-Practica runs regular full day, face-to-face educational seminars where you can learn directly from world-leading experts and experiences clinicians, whilst also enjoying the opportunity to network with colleagues and gain hands-on experience with various Bio-Practica products.
Bio-Practica has a library of clinical tools and resources to help take some of the hard work out of your consultations and patient assessment. Learning Hub Members get access to all Bibo-Practica resources.